slides for a class which explores professional, ethical and legal issues surround the use, storage and transmission of electronic communications and data. Follows on from previous class which looked in greater detail at the Data Protection Act
|Added On:||02 Nov 2009 23:55|
|Tags:||privacy, electronic communications, Ethics, legislation|
- Big Data: Wrongs and Rights by Andrew Cormack (WAIS Seminar)
- Professional, Legal and ethical issues - indicative topic list
- INFO2009 2012-13 Resource Group 12 Security and Privacy
- INFO2009 Privacy DPA and other legislation.
- "Thematically Analysing Social Network Content During Disasters Through the Lens of the Disaster Management Lifecycle" & "Investigating Similarity Between Privacy Policies of Social Networking Sites as a Precursor for Standardization"