This 10-minute video shows you how you can include image files in your thesis. By using the University template and special styles, you will be able to automate their numbering and references to them in the text, as well as generate tables of figures.
|Added On:||05 Nov 2009 15:58|
|Tags:||thesis, theses, template, Microsoft Word, podcast, video, figure, image|
- Combining Thesis Chapters but restarting footnote numbering every chapter
- Attaching numbering to headings in Word 2010
- Assembing Chapters into the Final Thesis
- Using Heading styles in the University of Southampton's thesis template for MS Word 2011 for Apple computers
- How do I get the Chapter number in Table or Figure captions to restart in Appendices using the University thesis template in Word 2010?